Original Shift delivers great service and exceeds customer expectations implementing Salesforce CPQ & Billing. Our customers depend on us to deliver the guidance they need, not just what they want to hear. Original Shift experts can identify the optimal combination of features and best practices to produce high-quality build work. Providing the right solutions to solve difficult business problems is at the heart of our company’s drive to achieve unparalleled customer success.
As a Consultant, you are responsible for utilizing best-in-class implementation practices to design, build and validate solutions to achieve Customer Success. You are able to indulge your puzzle-solving alter ego to fully understand the business challenge before selecting the right tool, of the many at your disposal, to help clients maximize their Salesforce CPQ & Billing investment. As a critical member of the project team, you execute project tasks while providing consultative input to assist customers in recognizing how they must shift their business. You will also apply your analytical skills to help clients understand the costs and benefits of the decisions they’re making today on tomorrow.
If you’re a detail-oriented person who likes to roll up your sleeves and is passionate about helping create a premium customer experience, we want to talk to you.
Responsibilities may include
- Own and be accountable to project tasks as assigned by project leadership
- Gather requirements within Quote to Cash lifecycle including industry-specific functions and approaches
- Execute Salesforce CPQ & Billing product configuration, for implementation build purposes, across full product suite: product configuration, pricing, approvals, output, metrics, ordering, contracting, invoicing, and payment processing
- Execute effective processes including project methodologies, configuration standards, and meeting preparation
- Perform Quality Assurance at the unit and system levels
- Provide good technical and business advice to the customer at all times with respect to the final solution
- Form and test hypotheses based on a methodical examination of detailed evidence
- Arrive at coherent conclusions through a consistent application of reason and rigorous analysis
- Formulate a broader perspective of an issue by recognizing the interrelationships and interaction between elements
- Deliver to clear outcome-based targets and measures
- Work with a strong sense of urgency leveraging a multitude of consulting, business, hobby, and maybe even some new skill sets towards getting a job done the right way
- At least 1 year experience as a team member of successful Salesforce Sales Cloud project implementations
- Understanding of efficient business processes (sales, order management, renewals)
- Strong communication skills with experience in messaging to external customers
- A savvy risk taker, who naturally builds trust, and an entrepreneur at heart who is driven to help their customers and therefore our company succeed
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Willingness to travel
- Configuration experience with CPQ applications
- Some experience with any recurring billing SaaS solutions
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification
No recruiters or agencies please. The role responsibilities in this post describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not, however, intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level.