Original Shift delivers great service and exceeds customer expectations implementing Salesforce CPQ & Billing. Our customers depend on us to deliver the guidance they need, not just what they want to hear. Original Shift experts can identify the optimal combination of features and best practices to produce high quality build work. Providing the right solutions to solve difficult business problems is at the heart of our company’s drive to achieve unparalleled customer success.
As a Delivery Manager, you are a customer-centric, strategic thinker with the ability to drive the successful delivery of projects by building and guiding a team of talented consultants. You are able to leverage your experience in business process transformation, customer management, and engagement strategy to manage a wide variety of customers’ Salesforce CPQ & Billing projects. As a former consultant, you know implementations can get tricky and that it’s critical to support and collaborate with the project teams on the ground. Sometimes this means delivering tough messages…internally & externally. You lead by example demonstrating to your team how to raise and field escalations with professionalism and focus on the optimal outcome. You’re passionate about delivering quality projects and closely monitor the portfolio to meet that outcome.
As a key member of the leadership team, you are working with internal teams to improve processes, tools, and material assets to make customer interactions more efficient and effective as the business grows. You gather feedback from customers about our strengths, challenges, and opportunities, and champion that feedback to internal teams and leaders. Through your experience and industry wisdom, you continually work towards finding repeatable and scalable ways to ensure we continually deliver to the highest benchmarks of service efficacy and quality. Customers respect and trust you for your ability to simply communicate complex ideas, ask thoughtful questions, listen to various perspectives, and prescribe the most ideal course of action. Project teams view you as an energetic and successful people manager capable of getting the hardest “stuff” done. Leadership appreciates your ability to grow recurring customer relationships that foster long-term revenue streams.
If you’re passionate about quality delivery within the Quote to Cash space, enjoy cultivating and monetizing long-lasting customer and partner relationships, as well as leading strategic CPQ and Billing initiatives across the Salesforce ecosystem, we would really like to speak with you.
Responsibilities may include
- Build, coach and manage a team of individuals that may include both direct and indirect reports; ensuring you understand individual career and development goals and how they will obtain them
- Own and monitor a select portfolio of Salesforce CPQ & Billing projects that delivers success measured by customer solution satisfaction and engagement profitability
- Provide vision, guidance, and insights to Original Shift and customer delivery teams throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Regularly advise, communicate, and coordinate with customer sponsors and stakeholders over the course of an engagement, which includes managing escalations, facilitating on-site customer meetings where needed, and articulating issues and resolution options clearly and succinctly
- Develop and manage customer relationships from the “C” suite to the front-line, including planning and executing operational and regular business reviews
- Lead the development of implementation proposals, SOWs and staffing plans, engaging with sales and SMEs across the organization to gain consensus on an acceptable proposal
- Establish and develop strong working partnerships with Salesforce Account Executives and Customer Success teams, aligned to the select portfolio customers
- Ensure that engagements conclude with fully satisfied customers that are willing to serve as references for new potential customers
- Strategically identify ways we can make customer success repeatable and solve issues for future customers
- Identify opportunities and assist in the sale of transformational services to new and existing customers in order to meet revenue growth targets
- Take proactive steps to ensure teams meet or exceed customer expectations
- Motivate, inspire and mentor project team members to excel
- Embrace, live, and regularly demonstrate the practice of Original Shift values
- Serve as a role model in best practice sharing, proactive actions, transparent communication, and creative problem solving
- 5+ years experience leading successful SaaS CPQ and/or Billing implementations
- 5+ years of experience working as a delivery manager of successful and profitable implementation teams, with 3 years being at the program or portfolio level
- A proven leader with experience coaching and developing delivery professionals
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in working in a customer advisory role
- Demonstrated ability to influence a group audience, facilitate solutioning and lead discussions such as implementation methodology, road mapping, enterprise transformation strategy, and executive-level requirement gathering sessions
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
No recruiters or agencies please. The role responsibilities in this post describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not, however, intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level.