Original Shift delivers great service and exceeds customer expectations implementing Salesforce CPQ & Billing. Our customers depend on us to deliver the guidance they need, not just what they want to hear. Original Shift experts can identify the optimal combination of features and best practices to produce high-quality build work. Providing the right solutions to solve difficult business problems is at the heart of our company’s drive to achieve unparalleled customer success.
As a Project Manager, you are a customer-centric strategic thinker with the ability to drive the successful delivery of projects. You accomplish this by building relationships, providing clear guidance, and looking around corners in order to best support Customers and your team. You know how to be a leader and how to serve the team; when to speak up and when to listen. You care about the project team and find ways to enable them to do their best. You are constantly measuring project health and team effectiveness. When implementations get tricky, you have mitigation strategies at the ready and work diligently with all parties towards resolution. Escalation management isn’t a bad thing in your book because you’re a realist and have the confidence in your skill set to manage through challenges.
If you’re a highly motivated, hands-on project manager who is passionate about helping create a premium customer experience and building a business, we want to talk to you.
Responsibilities may include
- As the project’s leader, drive Original Shift’s implementation projects forward to a successful Go Live
- Establish a trusted relationship with Original Shift customers, partners and project team
- Manage multiple, fast-paced customer implementations of various sizes
- Exercise project control to efficiently task and manage internal and external teams, contain scope and execute change orders as necessary
- Identify and mitigate risks to the implementation
- Guide customers through the implementation process using Original Shift’s project methodology
- Manage project budgets, health, and report project metrics
- Facilitate recurring project team meetings and steering team meetings
- Craft effective communications for executive level consumption
- Contribute to the evolution of Original Shift’s project methodology and toolset and make suggestions for improvement
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience preferably with a hi-tech or software company.
- 3+ years experience in software implementation project management
- Understanding of the Quote to Cash process
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in communicating with executive stakeholders
- Strong project management fundamentals
- BS/BA in a business discipline
- Willingness to travel
- 5+ years experience as a team member of successful project implementations of CPQ, CRM, Billing, and/or ERP systems
- 3+ years experience in enterprise software implementation project management
- Experience with the Quote to Cash process in sales, operations, or implementation
- Strong track record in managing through challenge and change
Original Shift is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
No recruiters or agencies please. The role responsibilities in this post describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not, however, intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level.