Website Original Shift
Original Shift delivers great service and exceeds customer expectations implementing Salesforce CPQ & Billing. Our customers depend on us to deliver the guidance they need, not just what they want to hear. Original Shift experts can identify the optimal combination of features and best practices to produce high-quality build work. Providing the right solutions to solve difficult business problems is at the heart of our company’s drive to achieve unparalleled customer success.
As the Sales Director, you articulate the Original Shift value effortlessly and position services engagements that result in successful projects for both our customers and our delivery team. Leveraging your past experience in the Quote to Cash space, you complement the Salesforce account team’s expertise to add value in the sales cycle to get that license deal done the right way. You care deeply about the success of your customers and are willing to walk away from a deal that won’t be successful. Before that point, you work hard to understand your prospect’s business goals, suss out and address potential challenges, and craft an engagement approach that’s win-win. You push prospects to approach CPQ & Billing in a different way, the Original Shift way. You set the tone for a lasting partnership and transfer that accountability and commitment to the delivery team. But, you maintain your relationship with our customers to support the next phase of their Quote to Cash roadmap.
If you’re passionate about setting up customers for CPQ & Billing success and being an integral part of growing a business, we want to talk to you.
Responsibilities may include
- Lead business development activities, leveraging your network as well as our network
- Establish strong relationships with Salesforce CPQ & Billing Account Executives, core Salesforce Account Executives, and Salesforce Sales leadership
- Identify opportunities and sell transformational services to both new and existing clients to meet quota targets
- Develop and maintain executive and C-level customer relationships and expand our portfolio
- Proactively identify, assess, and mitigate risks during the sales process
- Drive deals and timelines coordinating all players: SFDC Sales, Original Shift leadership, Original Shift technical resource, and the customer
- Assess customer challenges and requirements from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and determine technical and services fit
- Liaise with Delivery to secure technical sales resources to run scoping calls, strategize on the engagement model, create estimates and resourcing, produce the
- Statement of Work, and plan start dates based on team availability
- Work with leadership and legal to execute contracts
- Support the delivery team during the project by providing vision, guidance, insights and advice to both the delivery and customer teams
- Evolve and improve the sales methodology, process, strategy, and materials
- Gather feedback from the delivery team to adjust the sales process and practices
- Partner with delivery to create new services offerings, messaging to convey delivery excellence, and materials such as case studies, marketing slides, and customer references
- Provide input to and partner with Original Shift leadership to develop strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Communicate with clarity and impact, understanding how the message has been received
- Serve as a role model in best practice sharing, proactive actions, transparent communication and creative problem solving
- 5+ years sales experience with demonstrable quota success
- Experience in sales or customer success in Quote to Cash
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base, organic business development, and acquiring new customers from SMB to Enterprise
- Strong communication skills with a history of developing and maintaining reference-able customer relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Visionary leader with an entrepreneurial track record
- Willingness to travel
- 5+ years of professional services experience
- 2+ years experience selling professional services
No recruiters or agencies please. The role responsibilities in this post describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not, however, intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level.