Original Shift delivers great service and exceeds customer expectations implementing Salesforce CPQ & Billing. Our customers depend on us to deliver the guidance they need, not just what they want to hear. Original Shift experts can identify the optimal combination of features and best practices to produce high-quality build work. Providing the right solutions to solve difficult business problems is at the heart of our company’s drive to achieve unparalleled customer success.
As a Senior Consultant you are curious by nature, a natural problem solver who enjoys the challenge of finding the best solution to address customer pain points. You dig deep to understand customers’ end-to-end business processes and leverage your domain expertise and best practices to optimally implement Salesforce CPQ & Billing. To do this you set out to establish yourself as a valued voice, a source of ideas and creative approaches. You execute and assign project tasks to ensure timely completion of key milestones, closely collaborating with and mentoring team members. Leaning on your ability to effectively consult and influence customers, you deliver a Salesforce CPQ & Billing solution that maximizes business productivity.
If you’re a detail-oriented person who likes to roll up your sleeves and is passionate about helping create a premium customer experience, we want to talk to you.
Responsibilities may include
- Become an expert in delivering Salesforce CPQ & Billing solutions and best practices
- Understand customer’s business process and gather requirements within the Revenue Generation lifecycle including industry-specific functions and approaches
- Design and implement robust systems and processes, running an efficient and organized operation
- Undertake complex analysis and traces performance implications through complex data, or in dealing with complex situations
- Formulate a broader perspective of an issue by recognizing the interrelationships and interaction between elements
- Form and test hypotheses based on a methodical examination of detailed evidence
- Arrive at coherent conclusions through a consistent application of reason and rigorous analysis
- Provide good technical and business advice to the customer at all times with respect to the final solution
- Execute Salesforce CPQ & Billing product design & configuration, for implementation build purposes, across full product: product configuration, pricing, approvals, output, metrics, ordering, contracting, invoicing, and payment processing
- Own and be accountable to project tasks, in addition to helping assign tasks
- Execute, and be able to teach, effective processes including project methodologies, programming standards, and meeting preparation
- Perform Quality Assurance at the unit and system levels
- Deliver to clear outcome-based targets and measures
- Work with a strong sense of urgency leveraging a multitude of consulting, business, hobby, and maybe even some new skill sets towards getting a job done the right way
- At least 3 years experience as a team member of successful Salesforce Sales Cloud project implementations
- At least 2 years CPQ or Billing application experience
- Understanding of efficient business processes (sales, order management/logistics)
- Strong communication skills with experience in messaging to external customers
- A savvy risk taker, who naturally builds trust, and an entrepreneur at heart who is driven to help their customers and therefore our company succeed
- Salesforce Administrator & Sales Cloud Consultant certifications
- Willingness to travel
- Configuration experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & CPQ Specialist certifications
No recruiters or agencies please. The role responsibilities in this post describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not, however, intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level.