Original Shift delivers great service and exceeds customer expectations implementing Salesforce CPQ & Billing. Our customers depend on us to deliver the guidance they need, not just what they want to hear. Original Shift experts can identify the optimal combination of features and best practices to produce while doing high-quality build work. Providing the right solutions to solve difficult business problems is at the heart of our company’s drive to achieve unparalleled customer success.
As a Solution Architect, you are driven to gather details, ask the questions no one thought to raise, and assess the many possibilities in order to identify the best fit solution for your customers. You will be responsible for helping to define best-in-class implementation practices to navigate complex data relationships in order to lead the design and technical implementation of Salesforce CPQ and Billing projects. To do this you will need the ability to establish immediate rapport and connection, quickly understand clients’ needs, and tactfully address challenges and concerns while driving the development of robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures, which include designing prototypes, building proof-of-concepts, and preparing architecture roadmaps. Regardless of complexity, you will execute project tasks to ensure timely completion of key milestones, closely collaborate with team members to facilitate a thorough and accurate conversion, provide consultative input, and influencing skills to help clients understand and fully utilize Salesforce CPQ & Billing to maximize their business productivity.
If you’re a detail-oriented person who likes to roll up your sleeves and is passionate about helping create a premium customer experience, we want to talk to you.
Responsibilities may include
- Lead requirements gathering and design sessions within Quote to Cash processes including industry-specific functions and approaches
- Create and document a cohesive design that utilizes Best Practices and meets the clients’ objectives
- Provide Technical Leadership to the project team; guiding the Consultants through the technical details required for the implementation
- Own and be accountable to project tasks
- Execute, and be able to teach, effective processes including project methodologies, programming standards, and meeting preparation
- Provide good technical and business advice to the customer at all times with respect to the final solution and its successful adoption
- Form and test hypotheses based on a methodical examination of detailed evidence
- Design and implement robust systems and processes, running an efficient and organized operation
- Undertakes complex analysis and traces performance implications through complex data, or in dealing with complex situations
- Formulate a broader perspective of an issue by recognizing the interrelationships and interaction between elements
- Arrive at coherent conclusions through a consistent application of reason and rigorous analysis
- Deliver to clear outcome-based targets and measures
- Work with a strong sense of urgency leveraging a multitude of consulting, business, hobby, and maybe even some new skill sets towards getting a job done the right way
- 5+ years experience as a team member of successful project implementations of CPQ, CRM, Billing, and/or ERP systems
- 2+ years experience in solution architecture and design of CPQ, CRM, Billing, and/or ERP systems
- Understanding of efficient business processes (sales, order management/logistics)
- Strong communication skills with experience in messaging to external customers
- A savvy risk taker, who naturally builds trust, and an entrepreneur at heart who is driven to help their customers and therefore our company succeed
- Strong technical skills, with Salesforce CPQ and/or Billing implementation and architecture experience
- 2+ years experience with e-Business or SaaS applications and web-based programming languages/technologies
- Experience and perspective on the entire Quote to Cash process
- BS/BA in a business discipline
- Willingness to travel
- 2+ years experience in solution architecture and design of Salesforce CPQ and/or Billing
- 3+ years experience design and configuration experience with Salesforce CPQ
No recruiters or agencies please. The role responsibilities in this post describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not, however, intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level.